This page will list many of the interesting and helpful downloads available from RSCI. Check here often for new items and interesting reference material. Each dcoument listed below will open in a new window. (Some files are large and will take time to download, please be patient.)
RSCI Decision Guide
- A helpful guide in making choices about stem cell treatments. RSCI does not choose a treatment center for you but rather, we educate you so you can make your own
The FDA Indicts Itself
- A full list of the inadequacies, incompetencies, and corruption in the Big-Medicine-controlled FDA. This is the the "legal basis" for keeping stem cells from cutting down the $300million A DAY profits of Big Medicine. This is the basis of the embryonic hoaxers claim, bribed scientists all, that stem cells are not FDA approved. The public thinks that means something. Read this to show what it really means.
The only REAL Spinal Cord clinical trial
- If you read about stem cells in America, you hear hoopla about a clinical trial using embryonic stem cells and NEVER get the truth from ANY major newspaper or TV network or national magazine. Embryonics is science-fiction and will never help any humans suffering with any major chronic condition for at least the next quarter-century. IF that hoax clinical trial succeeds, it will put embryonics a quarter-century behind the world leader, Dr. Carlos Lima of Portugal. Here is a write-up by USA experts on the latest (2009) Lima trial. Intro by Don Margolis who tells you how RSCI was named.
227 Patient Clinical Trial to Prove Safety
- Do stem cell treatments cause cancer? Sham stem cell society ISSCR constantly makes up headlines claiming adult stem cells cause cancer. The truth: NO ONE CASE IN HISTORY --- EVER! Here is THE paper proving it, led by Dr. Chris Centeno, America's leading stem cell doctor for treatments of muscular-skeletal disorders.
Olfactory Mucosal Autografts and Rehabilitation for Chronic Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury
- While every newspaper and internet site publishes the "hot news" that Geron Corp has an FDA-approved trial for treating Spinal Cord Injury paralytics with embryonic stem cells, RSCI assures you that even if that trial manages to help one patient, Geron will be 10-15 years behind the one doctor in the world who has proven with two trials and two scientific papers what can be done with the best stem cells for the job.
Repair Stem Cells vs. Cardio Vascular Diseases
VesCell was the first company in the world (2005) to successfully treat heart patients with stem cells. Still today, with 350 successes out of 500 treated patients (70%), cardiologists repeat the nonsense that stem cells are unproven. They advise their patients---100% of whom are worse off after years of useless pills than they were when they were first diagnosed---to stay with them and their 0% success.
Below are seven peer-reviewed scientific papers showing that VesCell's results are infinitely better than toxic pills. Pick the one(s) that apply to you, download them, and feel free to pass them on to the 0% experts when they attempt to give you their made-up stories about stem cells.
Dilated Non Ischemic Cardiomyopathy - 35 Patient Trial
To determine the efficacy of intramyocardial injection of angiogenic cell precursors in nonischemic dilated cardiomyopathy, 35 patients with nonischemic dilated cardiomyopathy underwent injections of angiogenic cell precursors into the left ventricle. A control group of 17 matching patients were treated medically, i.e. with standard cardiology.
VESCELL Heart Disease Trial - 2004 to 2006
Clinical trial illustrates the safety and efficacy of VesCell Repair Stem Cell treatment. Accepted by the American Heart Assn in 2005-6. This trial was a key element in attaining regulatory approval for the treatment protocol that improved the lives of 300 mostly "no-option" heart patients.
British Journal of Haemotology - 2006
Research paper shows that peripheral blood derived stem cells can differentiate into a variety of other stem cells (angiogenic, myocardial and neural lineages) and do so in sufficient quantities to use as autologous treatment for a variety of diseases.
Bioprocessing Journal - 2007
Bioprocessing Journal scientific paper shows the consistent and reliable manufacturing procedure utilized by VesCell for transforming bone marrow and blood-derived stem cells into angiogenic cell precursors (ACPs) and hematopoietic stem cell (HSC) cellular products for the treatment of severe heart diseases. End product was found to be a) safe and effective; b) prepared from non-mobilized peripheral blood; c) stable, with a relatively long shelf-life; and d) ready-to-use and easily utilized by the physician.
Angiogenic Cell Clinical Study - 106 cases - 2005 to 2008
Clinical study at Chao Phya Hospital Heart Center and Siriraj Hospital H.M. Cardiac Center clinical study shows that transcoronary injection of angiogenic cells precursors improved cardiac/left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF), exercise capacity and quality of life with high safety profile for 70% of ischemic cardiomyopathy patients with no-option revascularization.
Cardiomyopathy Trial - 55 cases - 2005 to 2006
Bangkok Heart Hospital and U of Pittsburgh Medical Center/McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine clinical trial shows that VesCell type expanded autologous blood derived stem cells utilized in intramyocardial transplantation is feasible and safe in severely ill patients with intractable heart failure in all cases of dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM) and in both first-time and “redo” ischemic cardiomyopathy (ICM) patients.
Peripheral Artery Disease - Scientific Paper - 6 cases
Shows the safety, and feasibility and enhancement of limb salvage from implantation of non-mobilized peripheral blood angiogenic cell precursors (NMPB-ACPs) in 80% of patients with critical limb ischemia (CLI) who were poor candidates for standard revascularization treatment options.
The above papers were all about VesCell, the world's first heart stem cell company. The following papers are from other heart stem cell providers and researchers,
Five Year results Bone Marrow Stem Cells - Scientific Paper - 17 cases
One of the earliest studies (2003) by the Western Hemisphere's #1 stem cell cardiologist, Dr. Roberto Fernandez-Vina of Argentina. The paper shows how ejection fractions improved over time after stem cells.
Strauer 5 year study stem cells for heart - 191 cases
Showing improvements in heart function, quality of life, and mortality due to stem cells vs. standard cardiology. Abstract.
Acute Myocardial Infarction Trial---Dr. A. Zeiher 2006
The first major AMI trial was a huge success, with only two negative events
among the 100 ASC patients vs 12 in the control group. The anti-ASC lobby
tried hard to make light of it (NEJM 20 Sep 2006) but were crushed by virtually
every following AMI trial which proved Zeiher correct.